The Special Sauce:
- SAE 1045 Solid Steel Forged Housing: This is unequivocally the best Carbon Alloy Steel for this application.
- CNC Machined Housing: Make our parts and bearings dimensionally perfect, eliminating any die wear issues.
- ENDS: Phosphate Finish: Extremely durable. Double coated. Rugged look.
- ADJUSTING ROD: E-Coat Finish: Durable e-coat treatment
- Grade 8 - Class 10.9 Hardware: Superior tensile strength.
- Clevite Bushing
- High Articulation Bushing:This bushing allows for 360 rotation of up to 45 degrees for massive articulation.
- 1.5" DOM SAE 1020 Tube: Because some people prefer steel and there are as many good reasons for it as there are for aluminum.
- Fully Adjustable in Place: Like most of our components, we build all of the geometry into the solid steel forged ends and use straight tubes. This makes for a substantially stronger part and also allows for the product to be adjusted in place. Another installer choice.
- Ninja Washers (tm): An APEX exclusive is our Ninja Washer which is a unique method of securing the lock nut to the tube, erasing the need for lightly built adjusting tubes with ugly pinch clamps. And who doesn't want a ninja on their front end.
- Minimum Engagement Mark on Threads: If this mark in the thread of the drag link is showing it means you are beyond the safe engagement of threads into the adjusting sleeve. You may be lifted too high and need to switch to a flip kit or you may need to equal out the adjusting sleeve between the two ends.
Where It Fits:
Vehicle Position: Adjustable Rear
Quantity per Vehicle: 1