The Special Sauce:
- SAE 1045 Solid Steel Forged Housing: This is unequivocally the best carbon alloy steel for this application.
- CNC Machined Housing: Make our parts and bearings dimensionally perfect, eliminating any die wear issues.
- SAE 4140 hot forged Chromoly Ball Studs: For the strongest possible metallurgy.
- Polished Ball Studs: Are built like an anti-friction bearing with extremely precise tolerances.
- Rolled Threads: Are made by pressing the shape of the threads into the ball stud instead of cutting. This strengthens the threads instead of weakening them and allows for easy movement of hardware. This ain't no Ikea furniture!
- Step Threads : allows for very easy movement of hardware on install and superior holding when torqued (installer choice).
- Rugged Metal to Metal Bearing
- CR Rubber Boots: The most durable material for undercar applications. Resistant to deterioration from road level ozone, oil/gas/engine fluids and extreme heat or cold
- Accordion Boot: ideal for high-articulation components, more flexibility means longer life.
- INNER & OUTER: Phosphate Finish: Extremely durable. Double coated. Rugged look.
- Grade 8 - Class 10.9 Hardware: Superior tensile strength.
- Castle Nut: Industry standard where high vibration loads occur.
- Pre threaded Zerk Housing: If you have ever installed a MOOG Ball Joint without a pre-threaded zerk fitting you will understand what a simple but great feature this is. Another installer fav.
- Greaseable: Because it should be.
- Pre-Greased: Just in case you forget, we have you covered.
- Gull Winged Grease Grooves : Allows for improved lubrication disbursement around the ball stud.
- Zerk Fittings : Included for every application.
- Custom Features: Over twice the size of OE design.
Where It Fits:
Vehicle Position: Front Inner and Outer Assembly
Quantity per Vehicle: 2
Moog Interchange: ES800901 & EV800935
XRF Interchange: 20-04759X